Friday, August 1, 2014

Taking A Break...But Don't Worry...

I am taking a break from The Middle Seat for a bit. No, I am not sure for how long yet. I am focusing my efforts on my other blog, ConlinSense and of course...work...and family...in reverse order. If you worry you will miss The Middle Seat during this break you can go to Smashwords.com or iTunes, Barnes and Noble or other sites I don't use and grab my three (free) e-books which together contain every post from The Middle Seat. The link is also just off to the right on this site.

The latest, Volume III is called One Martini is Good, Two are bad, Three Aren't Enough. I hope you will indulge me while I focus my efforts elsewhere and I really hope you visit ConlinSense. In fact, I just posted a new one tonight...until I return...be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment