Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A New Blog Site! Conlin Sense

I am excited to announce that I have created a second Blog site called Conlin Sense. Part "News" (a very small part), Part Onion-esque, Reminiscent of The Borowitz Report and mostly "me"…the point of this Blog is simply entertainment. No venting, no life's lessons, no politics (I will "dig" equally on both sides of the aisle).

In short, I hope you will give it a try. My intent is to do this weekly…key word is intent. If you like it let me know…if you don't…just keep that to yourself.

What about The Middle Seat? It will continue just as before…which means randomly. That said, I will have a "Major" announcement regarding The Middle Seat on February 10th. Stay Tuned…

Here is how you find Conlin Sense:

Conlinsense.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment